Oscar The Giant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as some of you may know, my little boris past away, and don't worry. That did not discourage me from bearded dragons, I just now have a new respect for breeders who go through the extreme trouble of caring for babies.

Ozzy or Oscar will be my new beardie, or may I say dragon because this guy is only 4 months and at 16 inches, he is going to be a serious dragon haha.

ScreenShot2013-01-14at100505PM_zps818231d6.png

(thanks rainbow dragons)

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
So sorry to read about baby Boris. :(
But I'm very excited for Versace and his wonderful new friend! ;)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh that is good news, even though Boris was lost, you'll have a new beardie to love. He is beautiful and now you have the right set up for him already. I'm so glad you decided to take on Mr Versace! I'll be waiting for the 24th and you're right, he's going to be a big boy!

david0501

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well he is no longer going to be named Mr Versace, I feel that he is more of a Oz. Yup its official his name will now be oz.

Update 1: He is now arriving on tuesday the 22nd.

Update 2: Here is a pic of his setup. (I may have to make the entrence to his hide bigger, I'll see.)

photo-1_zps507c04ee.jpg

david0501

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Wow well I got my big guy today and let me tell you he is beautiful! He a solid 16+ inches and a big boy for only 4 months lol.
He ate a few crickets and some salad today. He just got here at 10:30 EST and now its 4:30. He's already pretty well acclimated. Let me tell you something, he took the BIGGEST POOP ever. It was just enormous and I know he is healthy and eating his greens apparently lol (green tint) it was probably the stinkiest poop I've ever smelt though haha...
photo1_zpsf151c713.png

photo4_zps600a30d7.jpg

photo3_zps9f02a373.jpg

photo2_zpscd28399c.jpg

(his tail and back legs are in shed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom