Organic baby food with Oxbow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Read organic is best with no added sugars I found 1 brand its butternut squash baby food it has over all 3g of sugar with no added sugars hoping this is ok literally checked EVERY kind organic or not had added sugars and high sugar content over all I'm wondering if I could use this baby food WITH critical care herb/carnivore instead of using water to mix would this be acceptable?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's fine. You're not going to find something without sugar, you just don't want added sugar. want something with massive amounts of added sugar in it.

Depending on how you're administering the CC, you still might need to add a little bit of water to thin it out.

-Brandon

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Claudiusx":ejq4licg said:
That's fine. You're not going to find something without sugar, you just don't want added sugar. want something with massive amounts of added sugar in it.

Depending on how you're administering the CC, you still might need to add a little bit of water to thin it out.

-Brandon

Thats a good question I was thinking maybe i could get her to lap it up like she does with water by tripping it on to her snout but then I would need to significantly thin it out they said do it by syringe or however way long as she gets it in her now I'll ask this question i was told use herbivore critical care BUT that was bc I had it on hand now I have carnivore critical care as well and I heard I should mix both together I'm guessing sense beardies are omnivorous would both work if I put them together?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How old is your dragon and what is the reason you are feeling the need to give CC?

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom