only wants raspberries...

last month i gave june some raspberries to try out and she fell in love with them. today when i gave her a salad she picked out the raspberries and ate nothing else. the only thing i can think of doing is giving her red colored foods, anybody know any good ones to give?

Jaretr

Beardie name(s)
Hops, Chuck Norris, and Kush
Bell peppers are an easy one for color motivated beardies. It’s common for them to enjoy their fruits more than their veggies. If you can find a resource with the exact nutrients of the different fruits you can give them fruit more often without overloading the vitamins that aren’t great for them.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiejey
Top Bottom