OMG IT HAPPENEDDDDDD!

Rocky had his first official snuggle @xp29 :love:
Well let me backtrack because this story is twofold-
Reality- I was on the phone and laying across my bed, Rocky came and snuggled with me. THen he turned around and did the scratchy thing and went to sleep on me.
In my mind- he heard me talking about if beardies miss their parents and he realized he missed his mom. Rocky changed his snuggle into the sleep position on my heart.
OMG is this not the sweetest moment. MY PHONE WAS DOWNSTAIRS.

As I am not ready to go to bed, I later interrupted the moment and let Rocky sleep on the doggie bed.

Asper

Beardie name(s)
Harry
Rocky had his first official snuggle @xp29 :love:
Well let me backtrack because this story is twofold-
Reality- I was on the phone and laying across my bed, Rocky came and snuggled with me. THen he turned around and did the scratchy thing and went to sleep on me.
In my mind- he heard me talking about if beardies miss their parents and he realized he missed his mom. Rocky changed his snuggle into the sleep position on my heart.
OMG is this not the sweetest moment. MY PHONE WAS DOWNSTAIRS.

As I am not ready to go to bed, I later interrupted the moment and let Rocky sleep on the doggie bed.
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING !!! Beardies that are snuggle bugs make my heart melt

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
THAT IS THE CUTEST THING !!! Beardies that are snuggle bugs make my heart melt
I have been waiting forever for this moment. I hate that I had to mess it up but I have things I have to do. LOL (yet I run to tell everyone here first) I am guessing he will be back. I'm so excited.

Asper

Beardie name(s)
Harry
I have been waiting forever for this moment. I hate that I had to mess it up but I have things I have to do. LOL (yet I run to tell everyone here first) I am guessing he will be back. I'm so excited.
There is a reason why beardies are considered the dogs of lizards ! He’ll definitely cuddle you plenty more, be sure to cherish all of them because lizard snuggles are the best

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Amen Asper, i couldn't agree more!!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom