Okay, I'm convinced....

Rocky is a male. I need to do the light test 1 more time but all of the tendencies definitely point that way.
I am also convinced we are going through puberty and he's going through separation anxiety as I spend every moment with him so when I leave him for more than 1 hour he has a temper tantrum.
Rocky turns black in color (the lights are fine) and as soon as I touch him, he lightens up.
My concern is I would get Rocky to play in his play pen daily and now he's fascinated with the window, he sits (rotates) then sits in the window all day. See attached picture. I pulled the shade down to deter him but you see how much that worked, LOL!
I can see the weight picking up and at 6 months....he's probably 5 years old (joke) so I want to ensure his nutritional needs are met, but health is always at the forefront of my mind, and I am starting to see a spread in the mid-area.
Rocky is demanding about his intake. I can control him but I can't control how I feel about him:love: I hate to see him upset and I know he's not hungry every hour on the hour.

Attachments

• 20220728_183115.jpg
    20220728_183115.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220728_181648.jpg
    20220728_181648.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 5

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕
There is something wrong with my beardies left eye!! I included a picture where it shows what her right eye looks like then the others are what her left eye is. She always has it closed (as much as she can) and she finally opened it for a bit when i misted her. I don’t know what i could be doing wrong and it’s not from sand because she doesn’t have it in her cage.
This is a message for all Bearded Dragon owners: do NOT feed your Dragon pellets! Feeding your Dragon pellets can cause SICKNESS and GREAT HARM! So please, do NOT feed your Dragon pellets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nv72694
Top Bottom