Oh Waffles…

Recently, Waffles has been, well, waffling around. Trying to eat the heat bulb, sleeping hanging off his log, you name it. For the entire day yesterday, it was bucketing down outside so I was cleaning out their cages (didn’t get to Waffles cage), and Waffles, decided to use a fake plant as a bed. He lay his head in the tip, and had his legs dangling into his bedding. Sometimes I wonder what goes through his head.

Other stupid stories with Waffles;

- When we first got him, we had used pure aspen bedding since he loves to dig, and it was around 3-4 inches deep. I honestly thought I lost him in it!

- He once painted his walls in poop. Thats all I have to say.

- Waffles decided to have a pool day, and emptied his water bucket all over the floors, making some lovely soup. And yes, he did not swim in it.

- There’s too many to talk about now! I’ll have to make this thread into a book about the tales of Waffles!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lmao, they can be such strong little personalities. Waffles sounds like he is a hoot!!!

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Lmao, they can be such strong little personalities. Waffles sounds like he is a hoot!!!
He can be a tough one, that’s for sure! He’s a great little man, unless it‘s time for the ladies!

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Lol the name fits him so well! Would love some pics of his waffleness 😄
This is how he sleeps… he do be wafflin
913E4533-7AB0-4572-8B19-98890EA76900.jpeg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I'm sexy and i know it 🎵🎶🎵🎶

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Thats how he gets all the girls lol

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexreynolds
Top Bottom