Odd poop warning photo included!!

Indigostars

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Scrubby
I looked at this website before and it helped me find out lots of answers about my lil guy. But I’ve never joined or actually posted my own thread here before, but I feel panicked because I came out about an two hours ago to this poop. Please ignore the Left over food I hadn’t gotten the chance to spot clean yet at the time because I was at work lol. But there is a red fluid on the paper towel and I’m concerned about it. My lil guy has about 10-15 live crickets a day (maybe a bit more if he’s looking for them), I usually give him dried crickets and meal worms as a little treat, and he has salads everyday I looked up all of the things I used to make sure they were beardie safe and have a feeding schedule. I was wondering if anyone can tell me what this could be? Any suggestions, for context he’s been eating just as normal, he’s reactive, lively like always. His poops have been the same as always besides the red fluid. He had strawberries about 4 days ago but pooped after that and it was fine, and blueberries the other night I don’t know if he actually ate them or not. Yet I wanted to include that incase it would effect someone’s answer.

He just drank a load of water and I gave him a bath too, so I’m wondering if possibly it could’ve been due to dehydration?

Any thoughts or info would be so appreciated, Im an overprotective lizard momma since I lost my past bearded dragon to ADV.

Attachments

• 6E4D0DD1-BDB6-43D2-B434-8BF340AF8911.jpeg
    6E4D0DD1-BDB6-43D2-B434-8BF340AF8911.jpeg
    275 KB · Views: 93

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The poop looks good, probably the berries. Keep an eye on it, if it does clear up in a couple days then there might ve something else going on.
How old is your beardie?

Indigostars

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Scrubby
The poop looks good, probably the berries. Keep an eye on it, if it does clear up in a couple days then there might ve something else going on.
How old is your beardie?
He's around what I would guess to be 8-9 months old and thank you I'll definitely keep an eye on him!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom