Odd behavior

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
One of of my bearded dragons will glass surf (not a glass tank) to come out so I take her out, then she will jump to her enclosure after coming out and scratch more. I honestly don't understand it the temps are fine she is well fed she has tons activity to do. I have no idea why she does it I can leave her enclosure wide open so she can come and go yet still scratches her enclosure. Not to be mistaken for "digging" I love both of my beardies to death but I don't understand why one acts this way. I would hope they both just have raging hormones right now (female/female)

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Mines used to do it and was because he wanted to be out and then when I let him out he did the same thing at the glass. He definitely wanted to be out but he wanted to be either near me or at the patio window. It was like he didn’t know he was actually out. Even when I left the door open for him to get out he would glass surf. He just needed to figure out their actually out.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Mines used to do it and was because he wanted to be out and then when I let him out he did the same thing at the glass. He definitely wanted to be out but he wanted to be either near me or at the patio window. It was like he didn’t know he was actually out. Even when I left the door open for him to get out he would glass surf. He just needed to figure out their actually out.
That what she does it's just a recent behavior I think I spoiled them both while being outside in my backyard. My Chubbs needs to be with me and she is fine outside if I put her down she freaks. Then Amber (glass surfer) runs around and loves exploring my Vet said "bring them outside to bake in the sun" now I feel that's all they wanna do

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
That what she does it's just a recent behavior I think I spoiled them both while being outside in my backyard. My Chubbs needs to be with me and she is fine outside if I put her down she freaks. Then Amber (glass surfer) runs around and loves exploring my Vet said "bring them outside to bake in the sun" now I feel that's all they wanna do
Both of mines are super spoiled so believe me I know.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom