now i think its parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi as some of you know i posted about a worm looking thing on my dragons poo. well now i woke up this morning to find a good part of my floor lined with white dots about the size of your thumb. its probably dragon diarrhea :angry5:. correct me if i am wrong dragon poop water is practically invisible until it dries white right? so my real question is how to did dragon make perfect poop circles about 2 inches apart? has this ever happen'd to you? what does it mean?

if some of u didnt understand that basically my dragon pooped perfect circles on my floor.

thanks! :puke:

Gail

BD.org Addict
diarrhea won't be white, it will be poo colored and usually presents in one large nasty puddle. Does your dragon drink a lot of water or eat very juicy foods like lettuce/fruits/silk worms? It almost sounds like she is passing excess water. If it was dotted across the floor, she probably was going as she walked.
When I first read your post, I though eggs but it sounds like the spots are flat dried areas? If you are worried about parasites, take a sample in for testing.
If you see something weird again, can you get pictures?

TOMTHEDRAGON

Original Poster
for sure, i forgot to mention that she ate some bell peppers if that makes a difference.

i will notify and get pic up if something weird happens again.

by the way i may be overreacting but i am just like that. i love my dragons :)

thanks for your help :) .

Gail

BD.org Addict
Its easy to over react, we are good slaves that way:) How is her behavior? Still eating and acting normal? I really think its just from being well hydrated or possibly a unusual food.

Parasites would have different symptoms, horrible runny stool, lethargy, weight loss, things of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom