Nova Jean! Pictures included! (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova1014

Hatchling Member
Hello all! It has been quite awhile since I have updated about miss Nova, so here it goes! First we'll start with a brief back story, so bear with me! At the end of April I went in for surgery on my foot to straighten some bones out. I was in a cast for 8 weeks and it was killing me! I own a horse and have been riding for 12 years, so the lack of time in the saddle was very painful emotionally. It was in that time I started dong some research online for a potential new pet to keep me company. As I just turned 18 and still live the the 'rents, a dog or cat was strongly out of the question. It was then I turned to the world of dragons! My boyfriend and I took a trip to Petsmart "just to look around." And if your anything like me, "looking" around a pet store can be dangerous. After all my research I quickly spotted the beardie babies, two littluns basking on a hammock. The smaller, darker boy in the cage jumped right down and started glass dancing as soon as he realized we stopped to look, what a little attention seeker he was! But the little girl stayed up basking without a care in the world. We asked to take her out and see her personality.. she hasnt left my sight since then! I brought Nova home on June 5, and we pegged her to be about a month old. (With that information we now share the same birthday! ;P ) She was about 6 1/2 inches long, such a peanut! Today, she is 9 1/2 inches long and weighs in at a whopping 37 grams! Now that you've stuck through my story, I'll get on with the pictures! They're going in chronological order, and I will be keeping this updates with lots of new things. Including her new viv I am in the process of making!!

Well, here we go!

This was the day we brought her home, she was a bit sleepy from the car ride!
2012-06-05_17-06-51_925.jpg

Approving of the new hammock..
2012-06-06_14-59-48_521.jpg

Meeting the boyfriend!
2012-06-05_17-28-22_252.jpg

Chilling on mom's pinky! She was so tiny!
2012-06-05_17-23-49_689.jpg

And now for today's comparison! Not sure she still fits comfortably on the pinky! LOL
2012-08-07_14-47-00_899.jpg

Drying off after a bath
2012-08-01_15-05-31_402.jpg

Basking in the glory of uvb bulb!
nova5.jpg

First venture outside, while mom cleaned the viv!
nova4.jpg

SEXY LEGS!! (;
nova3.jpg

"Is it really morning already?!"
nova2.jpg

First car ride! This was.. interesting to say the least! lol
2012-08-04_14-02-12_389.jpg

"Excuse me, but this is my rock cave.."
2012-07-30_19-15-45_993.jpg

The start of the new viv!
2012-08-06_18-37-17_380.jpg

Well hellooo beautiful <3
novajean.jpg

And of course, I couldnt leave out my other beautiful little lady, Clover :D
clover.jpg

Hope you enjoyed, feel free to comment! There will be a lot more to come :)

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Hi,
Nova is adorable! Congrats on your sweet little girl.... :)

Nova's colors are really pretty. My beardie is just normal but I love him quite a bit. :)

And your horse is so adorable!!

~Haley :)

Nova1014

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HaleyMaree":2vdxsog1 said:
Hi,
Nova is adorable! Congrats on your sweet little girl.... :)

Nova's colors are really pretty. My beardie is just normal but I love him quite a bit. :)

And your horse is so adorable!!

~Haley :)

Thank you! She is quite the looker, I wish I could tell what kind she was! And thanks, I love my pony! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom