Not handling enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chezuk1

Hi we have a young beardie and it's actually my sons pet who is 9. My son really wants to hold and play with he but whenever he gets her out of the tank she try's to scurry around. She doesn't mind being handled at all but tried to run off and explore. I am scared for him to let her run around as I worry that she will run under the bed or something. Any advice? I worry that because she tries to bolt it's easier for him to leave her in the tank and she misses out... Thanks

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Hello :). a good place for a beardie to run around in is a bathroom. You can shut the door and if your beardie is small put a towel under the door. It is fun and good exercise for your beardie.

Molson

That's just generally how young dragons are, I couldn't get mine to stay on me for 1 minute when she was a baby. But now 3 months later she will sit with me for anywhere between 3 and 20 minutes before getting bored and wandering off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom