Not feeling well.?

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Toothless has seemed pretty bleh today. He isn't basking as much, he's been sitting on his tree, which is just on the outside of the ring of light and heat from his lights. The tree is only 94°, at most so he isn't as warm as he usually is. (His rock is generally 103 or so, air temps being about 100) and he's eating okay (he at 14 crickets for lunch) but he usually eats more than that. And he's had a dark beard most of the day. He is in the process of shedding. His tail and part of his face has shed but his legs are super dull but haven't started yet. Could that be making him seem... blah.? He'll eat treats but has only eaten a few bites of his salad and isn't as active. He's pooped two or three times today and those have been totally normal.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They can have off days sometimes just like us, as long as he is eating and pooping ok, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
They can have off days sometimes just like us, as long as he is eating and pooping ok, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
He's eating a smidge less than usual but still okay. I was assuming he's just bleh today. To add to it, I made him go outside, which he is terrified of, to get used to it so that may be partially why he's acting like he is.

He's a huge weenie and terrified of everything but I want him used to outside because I know the sun is super good for him but he just absolutely freezes in place, like he's a literal statue and his eyes are *huge* the whole time.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen was that way also, it took him till he was over 3 years old to grow out of it, but now he absolutely loves to be outside

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
But yeah thats probably why he is acting like that.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom