Not eatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyJ

My baby beardie isnt eatting any greens or pellets, he is eatting his crickets but not anything else. He seems alittle better bout the relocation stress, like he is getting used to everything.

fiestyjess

Hatchling Member
how old is your beardie? I am no pro, but I have read a lot that very young beardies tend to ignore the greens, just keep offering them and they will start to nibble :)

Ezzor

I had the same issues with mine. Just keep some greens in his bowl and they tend to nibble when no one is watching. When I left for work and came back in the afternoon, it was all gone. Also, when they are young, they ignore veggies and mainly prefer the more protein rich foods.

BabyJ

Original Poster
Well I left pellets and greens out yesterday and wen I came home from work he had eattin over half. So I left him more food today. I'm glad he is finally eatting something other then crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom