Not eating salad and laying in the dark

Alice_Angel

Beardie name(s)
Nugget
So i’ve had my beardie for a week and he/she doesn’t want salad. I’ve tried everything the bee pollen, feeding by hand, variety in the diet, using insects in the food bowl. Still can’t get a piece of salad in there. The last time she pooped was a week ago. So i’m also worried about that

Also the past 2 days he/she has been laying under the hide digging himself a little in the sand. *Yes i know that sand is super bad and this is the playsand the last owner gave to me and i’m looking for a replacement as soon as possible!!* But i don’t know why. The temperatures are during the day 27C° humidity is between 30 and 40% her basking area is 35C°. Can someone please help?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 96

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Some dragons weren't offered much salad and don't have a taste for it, be patient and try 1-2 X a week and don't worry too much now because beardie is just getting used to a new home. That's also probably the reason he's hiding. He'll probably snap out of it in a little while. It would be good to show a pic of the entire tank and also all the lights you are using just in case you need some different bulbs.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom