Normal poop?

Ryno2389

Beardie name(s)
Taliford
Just wondering if this is a normal poop. What do parasites look like in poops, and if this poop looks normal.

Ryno2389

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taliford

Attachments

• 20230223_170610.jpg
    20230223_170610.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 58

Ryno2389

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taliford
Normal but looking dehydrated -- it should be moist both the urate and the poop--
Ok so shoukd I give him mote water I give him bath once a week and mist his nose like twice a week I don't know lol. Thank you you've been very helpful I lowered his uvb lights into the tank so there like 10 inches now getting basking bulbs tomorrow

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok so shoukd I give him mote water I give him bath once a week and mist his nose like twice a week I don't know lol. Thank you you've been very helpful I lowered his uvb lights into the tank so there like 10 inches now getting basking bulbs tomorrow
Is he drinking from the bath? Start spraying his greens before serving - is he drinking from the misting of the nose?

Ryno2389

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taliford
Is he drinking from the bath? Start spraying his greens before serving - is he drinking from the misting of the nose?
He drinks from the nose, he gets mad being the bath and just splashes around trying to get out, and he doesn't eat he hasn't ate for a few months I feel like he's in brumation but it's like he'll come out of it and be ok and eat for like a month then goes back to being weird hiding not eating for another 3 months I don't understand it. That was his first poop in like a month. Took him to vet like 6 months ago they said he looked fine that it's his personality but I dont know.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
He drinks from the nose, he gets mad being the bath and just splashes around trying to get out, and he doesn't eat he hasn't ate for a few months I feel like he's in brumation but it's like he'll come out of it and be ok and eat for like a month then goes back to being weird hiding not eating for another 3 months I don't understand it. That was his first poop in like a month. Took him to vet like 6 months ago they said he looked fine that it's his personality but I dont know.
How old is the dragon ? Is he losing weight?

Ryno2389

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taliford
He's 3 years old ish he started being weird off and on 2 years ago after I moved from my moms. He yoused be like a normal bearded dragon bask eat poop look happy. And no he never looses weight just stays the same I'll take a pic of him

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
He's 3 years old ish he started being weird off and on 2 years ago after I moved from my moms. He yoused be like a normal bearded dragon bask eat poop look happy. And no he never looses weight just stays the same I'll take a pic of him
Ok so your surface basking temps are 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer? And your UVB is what brand and bulb? I know you said you lowered it but I need the info on that

Ryno2389

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taliford
Ok so your surface basking temps are 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer? And your UVB is what brand and bulb? I know you said you lowered it but I need the info on that
Yes good temps. and 2 reptisuns 10.0 uvb 18 inch

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes he looks good --- but we want your temps and UVB on par so we can rule out the cause for this behavior it seems kind of weird -- they usually on brumate once per year and it can be a semi brumation as well - is this the first year hes done this?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes good temps. and 2 reptisuns 10.0 uvb 18 inch
You only need one --- and you said its 10 inches -- is he basking under the UVB? Is he basking and for how long? How big is the tank? If its 40 gallon or bigger I would look at upgrading the UVB to a 24" fixture w/ a Reptisun 10.0 T 5 --

Ryno2389

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taliford
Yes he looks good --- but we want your temps and UVB on par so we can rule out the cause for this behavior it seems kind of weird -- they usually on brumate once per year and it can be a semi brumation as well - is this the first year hes done this?

He's been acting like this for like a whole year in and out of brumation behavior it is very strange indeed.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom