NorCal Beardie Slaves??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
I originally posted this in the regional forums, but it looks as though no one really frequents them so I figured I'd relocate to here:

Hiya! Name's Alex and I was just wondering if any of us (besides myself) were Beardie parents living in the North Bay/NorCal area? I'm fairly close to San Fran (about an hour North) and I thought it'd be super cool to meet some of you at some point. We can share beardie tips, tricks, and tales and meet each other's Beardies. Plus, new friends are always cool.

Sound interesting? You can either reply here or shoot me a PM, I'd love to meetcha :p

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Ohhh East Bay.. yea that is kinda wayy out there haha. So sorry to hear that!

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
hopefully i'll be able to get a better place closer to sf. lol but it sounds cool to.meet other people from cali maybe at a reptile convention. :)

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yea that'd be cool.

Herp World Expo: July 20-21, 2013 - SAN JOSE

Bay Area Reptile Expo: May 18-19 - Pleasanton, CA

These are the ones I'm gonna try to attend. There are several coming up in San Diego but that's a wee bit far for me.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh for sure! I'm also going to Disneyland sometime in May so I may have to wait till the Herp World Expo in July

Brieana

Hatchling Member
Ooh awesome! I might have to make it to the Herp World Expo. I'm originally from San Jose and I'll be out there at that time because I'll be out there visiting my family. It'll be hard to leave without buying any reptiles, but I'm driving so I could definitely get supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom