Noises

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Heard from the vet that some beardies make noises some in discomfort annoyed or just dont wanna be bothered. My female makes a kind of like a "air escape" noise or like a low hiss when she flexes her beard both during baths and at the vet. Is it normal to make a noise while flexing her beard its a weird noise fyi she WAS NOT happy about her tub time and feeding today she turned in to black beard

Note. She had a vet visit 3 days ago so maybe shes still salty about the visit?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's pretty much the only noise I hear from them is when they "hiss" air. This is usually only if they are startled or annoyed, but sometimes can make a similar sound if they yawn or burp. Sometimes this is related to something rational (like the bath or the vet visit) but sometimes they just kind of lose it over nothing for a few minutes.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":6bqtqhqy said:
That's pretty much the only noise I hear from them is when they "hiss" air. This is usually only if they are startled or annoyed, but sometimes can make a similar sound if they yawn or burp. Sometimes this is related to something rational (like the bath or the vet visit) but sometimes they just kind of lose it over nothing for a few minutes.
The vet was worried at 1st but when she heard it she was like "yup shes annoyed" and then released her self all over the technician helping her. The yawn or burb is new to me I havent seen it out of my 2 beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom