No reaction to reflection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunkist is about a year old and has yet to react to her reflection or other beardies at all. Like I got curious and showed her a mirror and she just laid on me with no care in the world, unbothered. When I first got her I had the impression that bearded dragons go ballistic if they see another dragon. Is there a certain age where she'll just go ham at her reflection or is she just a really chilled out beardie who isn't about all that drama. Does anyone else have beardies that don't react or is Sunny just lazy 😂

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Well, maybe she is happy with her reflection! There are some who don't react to their reflection while others really become stressed & bob
constantly. They all have their own personality so I wouldn't worry too much about not getting any type of reaction from seeing herself in the
mirror. There have been quite a few counts here where their dragon would just gaze into the mirror. I don't think there really is any particular
age where they calm down or stop reacting so much to a mirror.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom