Nim the dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Hello, I am new to dragons and this site. Meaning I joined recently. For my 16th birthday I got a bearded dragon. Of course I researched like crazy before I got him. But I'm not new to reptiles. I've had one Mississippi map turtle, that I gave to a better home because he wasn't thriving with me. And two leopard geckos, Micro the female, and Leo the male. After Leo passed due to old age, Micro died of depression because she loved Leo. And don't question me on it, I know she died of depression. She was a tough girl and could fight anything, she wanted to die.
Well, after a year of no reptiles I got Nim the bearded dragon. I would post a picture of him, but I don't know how. I know how to put a image from Google search on here but not from the folder holding the picture. But let's focus on Nim, not me. He got his name from the creature on the show "Surface." I doubt many people know what that show is since it only lasted a season. So, here is a picture of the creature.
nimrod.jpg
Looks close to my lizard. I got Nim from Petsmart. I know pet stores aren't the "best" place but we have bought all of our pets from them and they are and were happy and healthy.
Nim is also the smartest lizard I know. After not even a week of having him he wanted out. He already likes me and knows my face. I'm not sure how old he is, but he is six inches long. A tiny little creature. He is also a happy lizard, he has been eating his veggies, fruits, and of course, crickets. I had new mother jitters the night I got him and got hardly any sleep. But those have dissipated. I've had him for seven days so far and am in love. Out of all the pets I've had he is the best.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks :D. Yes, I am having fun. Any ideas on some type of harness for a six inch dragon? He's a leapin' and speedy lizard.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Never mind on the harness question. I made a harness out of floss that works great. I'll make him a cloth harness when he gets big enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom