Nice to meet you!

Rylie Skye

Beardie name(s)
Kevin, Calypso Von Blueberry, Marvin
Hi, there! My name is Rylie Skye. I have been obsessed with reptiles, specifically bearded dragons for as long as I can remember. I currently have three beardies (2 being rescues) but have had a total of four in my life. I love my little gang and want to do everything in my power to give them the best care possible. My hope in joining this community is learn more about these amazing creatures, better my husbandry skills, and connect with fellow dragon lovers. It’s a pleasure to meet you all!

My beardies:
Kevin
-Male, 5 years-
C31971ED-BC0C-4A07-8D9C-7DB54D1E738E.jpeg

Calypso Von Blueberry (Blueberry)
-Female, 4y, rescue
037D269A-2CE9-4B0E-A41C-BA99437628B2.jpeg
Marvin
-Male, 8m, rescue-
A14F6C18-3BBF-4895-8281-52AA72E16D7F.jpeg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Welcome, this is the best place to get trustworthy info you'll find. Ask anything at all, there is someone here that can answer just about anything.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Marvin is such a little bean. It would be great to hear a rescue story. A few here have rehomed or rescued beardies that need special care. Vet visits. Medication. You name it

Dinky26

Beardie name(s)
Mango
You have as well I have, happened on to the MOST wonderful place to gain more knowledge. Heck you having beardies as long as you have you might have something to share as well, you never know what might be asked.
Welcome aboard!!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom