Newbie....just adopted a beardie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kissestochaos

I adopted a beardie on sunday from someone i work with! His name is Fatty and he is about 5 years old. I believe we are his 4th home. he's very sweet! i love being able to snuggle with him while i'm watching tv! i took a pic of him. can someone tell me how to post it?
he's doing good so far though he's not interested in his salad much which is apparently how he has always been. is there anything anyone can reccomend to help entice him to be more interested in it?
thanks,
paige and fatty

Akeath

Gray-bearded Member
Welcome!
This thread explains how to post pictures: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37103
Basically you just get a free photobucket.com account, upload the picture there, then copy the img code and paste it on here and it should work.
You could put some feeders in with his salad so he has to pick them out (he'll probably get some salad as he does so, and eventually start eating that on his own). You could also try handfeeding, experimenting with diff. types of veggies, and colors too (lots of reds can tempt them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello , im still figureing out this platform,
So violet laid eggs, weeks ago, she was doing very well , in the last 3 to 4 days her poop was more than runny . Haven't changed much in her diet , an appetite is very good. Should I be considering a parasites remedy as she does get bloated as soon as she starts to eat.
My baby beardie likes to sit in their water bowl. I'm curious on whether it would hurt them or not.
Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zayart
Top Bottom