New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
what kind of dragon is that in you siggy pic? Doesn't look like a Pogona Vitticeps, the scale pattern is really cool.

Nickonz

Original Poster
From what we were told he is a Pogona Vetticeps. Or Inland Bearded Dragon.

We reckon he looks really cool as well. When he turns black you can see the scale patterns a lot more. We are hoping that he goes a bit yellow but I really like him how he is. I just want him to bulk up quite a bit.

The pet store where we got him said he wasn't eating much for the first few weeks (about 2 months ago). When we last weighed him he gained 20 grams so that's a positive sign.

And this morning I put some wax worms in his viv and he hunted them all and got them. Was great to see!

Gail

BD.org Addict
Thats what I was thinking, he looks completely different then the inlands that we have here in the pet trade. How big is he?

Nickonz

Original Poster
Yea and after seeing peoples photos, he does look completely different. He is about 15" in length or 400mm. He is about 7 to 8 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom