New YouTube Channel!!

Hi! I just started a new YouTube channel on bearded dragons. I would really appreciate it if any of you can check it out and possibly subscribe. Like I said, I literally started on July 31, 2021. I only have a video or two up, but there will be more coming. I am also accepting video suggestions. Thank you!!

Abbi

That was a great video - informative and well-paced and your beardie is so cute. I look forward to more videos. Maybe you could do one on toys or how you interact with your beardie.

xp29

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
I went and subscribed to both channels. I'll have to wait till i get home to check out your content though, my phone is so busted up i can't see chit lol.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
That's so awesome friend thank you so much!!! Really do appreciate it ! Like I said it's not that great but it'll get better LOL cuz in between work and the kids and life hard to set up and do actual long informative videos you know what I mean but I'm making plans to be able to do that

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I went and subscribed to both channels. I'll have to wait till i get home to check out your content though, my phone is so busted up i can't see chit lol.
Wait you found bearded besties ? I can't find his channel and he hasn't replied to me yet

hdochow

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
Wait you found bearded besties ? I can't find his channel and he hasn't replied to me yet
i know i saw his channel at one point because i asked about a hide in the video. i can't find it now though. is it possible it was deleted?

he probably hasn't responded because this post originally started almost a year ago and he hasn't logged in since mid january. my guess is he doesn't get notifications from new responses.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

C34BF977-474F-4233-BF7E-8C797567E429.jpeg
Buffy snuggling with my partner!!!
So freaking handsome I just love youuuuu so much 💕
There is something wrong with my beardies left eye!! I included a picture where it shows what her right eye looks like then the others are what her left eye is. She always has it closed (as much as she can) and she finally opened it for a bit when i misted her. I don’t know what i could be doing wrong and it’s not from sand because she doesn’t have it in her cage.
This is a message for all Bearded Dragon owners: do NOT feed your Dragon pellets! Feeding your Dragon pellets can cause SICKNESS and GREAT HARM! So please, do NOT feed your Dragon pellets!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drake51522
Top Bottom