New tank :)

goosegoose

Beardie name(s)
Goose
I just got my beardie into a new tank. It's a 120 gallon 4x2x2 from dubiaroaches. I am going to make a few adjustments but so far this is what I have. I'm going to change the lighting when I get the chance, but there's currently two 100w basking bulbs in the lamps I put a red mark on (basking spot is at 100°F), and a ceramic heating bulb is in the side marked blue. I've already planned to change her UVB bulb to a reptisun 10.0 T5HO (there's a 5.0 T5HO in it right now), and I was going to get a 150w basking bulb to replace the 100w bulbs. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Attachments

• IMG_9332.jpeg
    IMG_9332.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 108

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I just got my beardie into a new tank. It's a 120 gallon 4x2x2 from dubiaroaches. I am going to make a few adjustments but so far this is what I have. I'm going to change the lighting when I get the chance, but there's currently two 100w basking bulbs in the lamps I put a red mark on (basking spot is at 100°F), and a ceramic heating bulb is in the side marked blue. I've already planned to change her UVB bulb to a reptisun 10.0 T5HO (there's a 5.0 T5HO in it right now), and I was going to get a 150w basking bulb to replace the 100w bulbs. Please let me know if anything needs to be changed.
Your UVB needs to go inside the tank --- the 5.0 is good for distance inside of 6-8 inches directly above the basking decor- changing it out to a 10.0 as soon as you can will change distance to 12-15 inches--- if you need help w/ hanging it please ask - before you change basking bulbs get a surface basking temp w/a digital probe thermometer - you want those temps 95-100-- the ceramic heat emitter is good for night time temps falling below 65 - ambient temps on the hot side around 100-- middle of your tank 90's or so and cool side 80ish

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pooper
Top Bottom