New Rescue

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
that's great to hear!!! baby steps are awesome and must be celebrated.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
He's starting to look so much better!I can tell he one happy guy! That's great progress so far of what he is doing and how he has enough strength to push himself up:)

KristenT

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I got a video of him wallowing around the sink with some water, but it won't load. :(
Too big. I need to make a shorter video!

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hello!

I was just checking up on him? how is he doing today? what progress has he made? I would love to hear things and updates on the cute little one. And what is he doing right now? I would love to hear some news about him🥰

KristenT

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi all,
Charlie took a turn yesterday and we lost him last night. He was batteling two parasite infections and a bacterial infection in his mouth, and ultimately just had too much going on. I don't regret rescuing him at all and am glad I was able to give him a month or so of love and care.
Thank you all for your tips, advice and support!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi all,
Charlie took a turn yesterday and we lost him last night. He was batteling two parasite infections and a bacterial infection in his mouth, and ultimately just had too much going on. I don't regret rescuing him at all and am glad I was able to give him a month or so of love and care.
Thank you all for your tips, advice and support!
I am so sorry to hear about Charlie-- he was a little fighter and its so sad he couldnt hang on -- you did the best you could and I am sure he felt the love you gave him -- :(

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
I am so sorry for your loss. It was nice to give a try on life but it must've been really hard for him.

Jjurovaty

Photo Comp Winner
So sorry for your loss, I've taken in a desperate case before, it's hard to lose the battle, but you did a great thing trying. You let him know you care, and did everything you could. I appreciate you and thank you for that! You've made the world a better place, even for just one dragon. Good for you, were here for you!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom