new rankins

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThyDemise

Hatchling Member
i cant believe how adorable these guys are. we picked up a pair yesterday for a crazy good deal when we were pickin up some other geckos. theyre so darn cute. they had a bunch of babies, some juvies and a good amount of adults and we got to play with them all and every single one was nice as can be.

possible male
100_3040.jpg

possible female
100_3060.jpg

ThyDemise

Hatchling Member
Original Poster

Livey

Extreme Poster
Very cute!
can i just ask whats the diffence ? i have heard of rankins but dont really no the diffrence betweent hem and other beardies?

PetLover

Hatchling Member
I think they are adorable. I understand Rankins eat mostly insects and not much, if any, greens, fruit or veggies compared to beardies. Have you noticed this with your Rankins?

Gail

BD.org Addict
What little sweeties, I just love rankins :love5:

Livey, rankins are smaller, a bit more social, eat more bug (but still like a daily salad) and do not have a beard. The males also don't head bob quite like the big guys do and they don't have as many spikes on their sides.
Their patter in also different and most are sandy brown/tan. See their cute little faces? They don't lose that baby look, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom