New owner, need assistance in care of baby

Cyanrose11

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Alduwin
Hello everyone!
As posted above, I am a new beardy owner. I did my research, but I am unsure of myself. I am scared for my beauty. Currently, there is little to no appetite, and only basking/sleeping. I don’t know if it’s my enclosure, or if this is normal, but I wanted to reach out. He is only about a month or two old. Got him from Petsmart.
below is my enclosure, please leave any information that you feel may be relevant.

Attachments

• 8CD93BFE-6F89-4BE3-81D0-CDA18B488324.jpeg
    8CD93BFE-6F89-4BE3-81D0-CDA18B488324.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 12101B3A-89DD-4358-975D-BF97037DCE18.jpeg
    12101B3A-89DD-4358-975D-BF97037DCE18.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 64

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello everyone!
As posted above, I am a new beardy owner. I did my research, but I am unsure of myself. I am scared for my beauty. Currently, there is little to no appetite, and only basking/sleeping. I don’t know if it’s my enclosure, or if this is normal, but I wanted to reach out. He is only about a month or two old. Got him from Petsmart.
below is my enclosure, please leave any information that you feel may be relevant.
Please go over the surface basking temps-- how are you taking them? No stickons please - you want a digital probe thermometer- 2 one for surface basking temps-- one for cool side of the tank-- uvb I can't see it- what brand and bulb-- we will start there this is crucial to his overall health and behavior

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom