xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Beardies are for sure great, but if your going to get one, research research and research some more. The biggest mistake most people make is not understanding how to properly set up their habitats and that causes more problems then you can imagine. If you don't get their uvb and basking correct from the beginning they will not thrive. Also you need to understand their nutritional needs and at each age because they change as they grow.
This site has some really good guides and there is a lot of folks here that can and will help you. Never guess, just ask. :)

Letty

Beardie name(s)
Letty
wanting to get a bd so bad but waiting to find a vet near me .
hi peter- yes im a new mom to a 4month old BD- i’ve always wanted BD for as long as i can remember- MISTAKE # 1i didn’t do my do diligence & research- #2 i read at Petsmart tht BDs are for Beginners (B.S) #3 I DIDNT DO MY RESEARCH… BDs are actually a lot of wrk- the older ones not as much-but they need fresh greens & u hve to peel some skins off certain veggies- & live gut loaded roaches 🪳 (never thought i would pay to bring roaches 🪳 in my house.. LoL) BUT after all tht- i wouldn’t trade her in for nothing- she looks at me & I know I am her protector & she is beginning to finally see tht.. It has taken a minute to gain her trust- oh yeah #4 my house is loud & crazy 3 dogs 2 cats 2daughters 19&23 & my 2yr old grandson- it’s loud- i would hve probably gotten fish had i did my research but shes her till the end!💗💕
wanting to get a bd so bad but waiting to find a vet near me .

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom