New Member, New Beardie

Beardie name(s)
Thor, Loki (Deceased)
Hi! My name is LokitheBeardedDragon and my Bearded Dragon's name is Loki (obviously). I acquired Loki on May 23, 2022, from my local PetSmart. He is currently 2 months old and 6" long. And, yeah, that's really all I have to say.🤷‍♀️
67597503082__F6251E0C-1945-49A2-BB32-621C65AB64B6.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi! My name is LokitheBeardedDragon and my Bearded Dragon's name is Loki (obviously). I acquired Loki on May 23, 2022, from my local PetSmart. He is currently 2 months old and 6" long. And, yeah, that's really all I have to say.🤷‍♀️ View attachment 70812
Welcome to the forum -- he is a cutie---- please ask questions about him and his husbandry if you have them- if you are using a "kit" from Petsmart most of the stuff in their is no good --- mainly the lighting UVB especially ---- please ask about getting the proper / correct lighting --- I cannot express this enough Loki will get sick w/ improper UVB and basking temps- those should be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer ---- please do not listen to those employees at Pet Smart they do not have a clue as to how to take care of a dragon -- we are all here to help --

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Agreed. There are care sheets on this site with good and up to date info. No question is dumb, ask about anything you need to, never guess

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom