New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectHeathen

Beardie name(s)
Jack
Hi! I'm Heathen, I've had my beardie, Jack since December of 2020 and I totally adore him. He just got his new enclosure, upgraded from a 40 gallon front open to a 120 gallon front open. I was going to do the upgrade sooner, but I had a few large bills come up and since he was doing well, the upgrade had to wait. Now he is chilling in style! While he's not a snuggler, he does enjoy hanging out in his playpen and tormenting my cats. I let them look, but I don't let them get too close. He may not look big, but he is about 547 grams and I forgot how long the vet said he was. And he's a handsome looking dude!
Jack.jpg

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
Welcome and he’s a cutie 😊 my cat’s are very wary of my dragons but you never know what they’d do if he was loose and they got to him. They we’re all babies growing up together just do what your doing and keep an eye on them. If you have any questions we’re here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom