New/first beardie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 2
The people on Dubiaroaches.com told me to cut them in half is that a good idea since they won’t really be the same?
Cut what in half ? the roaches the worms ? You should not haft to cut the roaches in half unless they dont have the size you need

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Are you talking about cutting the fly larva down I don’t see a problem with that. Pupated stage is just as nutritious. Are they way bigger than the space between eyes?

newowner22

Original Poster
Are you talking about cutting the fly larva down I don’t see a problem with that. Pupated stage is just as nutritious. Are they way bigger than the space between eyes?
Cut what in half ? the roaches the worms ? You should not haft to cut the roaches in half unless they dont have the size you need
I’m talking about cutting the bsfl in half they sent me some that are way bigger but I think I can just cut them

newowner22

Original Poster
Yes you can what size did they send ? They are pretty soft
Looks like large or whatever the medium size is maybe like almost double the size I got when getting small, will cut them though just didn’t know if it’d be the same thanks for all the help you’ve gave me

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Looks like large or whatever the medium size is maybe like almost double the size I got when getting small, will cut them though just didn’t know if it’d be the same thanks for all the help you’ve gave me
They will grow and pupate quickly if they are warm enough. You can put them in a cool place or possibly the fridge. Like the door of a fridge (not top shelf in the back super cold) I use to do that then put them under a light and they come alive and it keeps them from growing and pupating. They will grow quickly if you let them

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is my bearded dragons left side supposed to be hard, it’s right above its left leg in the back, it’s kind of hard? i feed it insects and greens. not sure if it’s normal or not? i can post pictures.
His first vet visit went well! Abelardo Texas looks good physically according to his new Dr.
Unfortunately, on the fecal it showed that he has Coccidia. Not a surprise honestly... he has been having diarrhea since I got him. I got Albon, F10, and a steam cleaner on hand.
I'm kinda freaked out, I heard coccidia is a beast to get rid of. Wish me luck! 😭
Sorry didn’t mean to post the last post was an accident, but I do have a question I have a 7 month old dragon, her name is Smaug and she will not eat her salad I have tried everything that I can, just wondering if anyone can help me because I’m stuck and I know that she should probably be eating them by now! If anyone can give me ideas that would be great!
-mia
Hello there I have Created a websites
Check and rate it Wearglam USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sritikaso
Top Bottom