new enclosure setup

I finished the interior of my beardies tank and I like it a lot. She seems to enjoy it as well and she isn't trying to get out as much since there's more for her to do now which I am very grateful for. I still let her out for a few hours every day though just so she can get her zoomies out cuz my girl loves to sprint.
Just felt like sharing since I think it's pretty cute.

Attachments

• 20230523_180333.jpg
    20230523_180333.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 94

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I finished the interior of my beardies tank and I like it a lot. She seems to enjoy it as well and she isn't trying to get out as much since there's more for her to do now which I am very grateful for. I still let her out for a few hours every day though just so she can get her zoomies out cuz my girl loves to sprint.
Just felt like sharing since I think it's pretty cute.
Yes it looks very 🙂 nice

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I like your enclosure. Could you please keep me posted on your beardie's reaction to the item where he can climb to the front left.
It's slippery for Rocky and it's hard for him to go under but he makes it work. Im just curious.

I use those hammocks and he loves them....there's a huge size that I replaced my smaller ones (and previously cloth ones) with. I noticed it keeps Rocky active. He runs across it but he also tries to break through the ceiling (good thing the enclosure opens in the front) lol

Maleficent27

Original Poster
I like your enclosure. Could you please keep me posted on your beardie's reaction to the item where he can climb to the front left.
It's slippery for Rocky and it's hard for him to go under but he makes it work. Im just curious.

I use those hammocks and he loves them....there's a huge size that I replaced my smaller ones (and previously cloth ones) with. I noticed it keeps Rocky active. He runs across it but he also tries to break through the ceiling (good thing the enclosure opens in the front) lol
oh wow your rocky sounds extremely energetic just like my maleficent lol. she loves her hammocks too, she's always climbing in them or basking on them.

some of the pieces in her tank she's actually had for a while, I just rearranged them and added some new things. she has had the branch on the left side and her cave behind it for a year and she loves both.
she hasnt ever had any issues climbing it but I do agree it is a little slippery. she loves to climb though, thats why I added a shelf and the swing so she could have some more elevation. I hope your rocky enjoys his branch too, even if he can only go under it lol.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom