New dragon suddenly stoped eating after throwing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupitertheking

Hatchling Member
So my bearded dragon is new and it’s his second day with me on his first day he ate lots of crickets but he didn’t spend much under the heat lamp because the powers went off and then now this morning he threw up his crickets and after that he pooped and then I fed him crickets but he wouldn’t eat any except one he only ate one and I’m really worried and nervouse I don’t know what to do!

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
what did his poo look like was it runny, firm, any white, brown, red describe it pls? also my beardie threw up to when we fist had her and found out she had a parasite called coccida which is deadly and comes from unsanatization which is common for new beardie owners

Jupitertheking

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
what did his poo look like was it runny, firm, any white, brown, red describe it pls? also my beardie threw up to when we fist had her and found out she had a parasite called coccida which is deadly and comes from unsanatization which is common for new beardie owners
So the poop was not runny it was kinda hard but it had a Ovel shape and it had a bit of white stufff

Jupitertheking

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
image.jpg

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
So the poop was not runny it was kinda hard but it had a Ovel shape and it had a bit of white stufff
its looks normal for a baby beardie so im going to just assume it was nothing and she probably over ate that day because i know that when i throw up for instance gold fish im kinda paranoid to eat them again so just give her some time and keep offering them to her and if she does then come back her and let me know also you could try "free raoming" her in a tiny area for 15-20 minutes to get her mind somewhere else and who know what will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom