New dragon mommy and have some questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannah777

Hi everyone! I’m a first time dragon mom and would like to know everything I need to know about these little guys and would also like to know what morph he might be, as I’m a shift supervisor at a Pet Supplies Plus and we just get them in as fancies with no description! Thank you all in advance!
full

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum--- the pics didnt come up and I am so glad you work at a Pet Store and have come here for advice now you can pass it on to people who are buying these dragons w/ correct info --first I am going to tell you NO coil UVB's - NO stick ons for basking temps and NO colored bulbs NO sand NO heat rocks or mats --- you need a digital probe thermometer for accurate basking temps and a long tube fixture for UVB-- if you have a small tank like a 20 gallon a T 8 will work for now but once upgrading to a larger tank 75-120 gallon is recommended for adult dragons you will need a T 5 - both of those bulbs take different fixtures --- please ask questions as we go along and I will answer as best as I can -- the Reptisun 24" fixture will come w/ a 5.0 bulb which is basically a T 8 and the you can upgrade to the 10.0 T 5 bulb --
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom