new coming breeder just found help support him

Status
Not open for further replies.

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Nasubi77":2p4vt4lc said:
I would recommend that the site owner get someone to proof-read his whole site, especially the Dragon Care section. There are a LOT of misspelled words, incomplete sentences, awkward wordings and grammatical errors in general. As a consumer, it's hard to take a business seriously when its website looks like it was written by a 13 year old.

Why would you put this here and not in website comments?

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
They're commenting about the website owner for the Breeder that is "Up and coming" not Alex, and Bd.org.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Mistyck":3ubm3ibr said:
They're commenting about the website owner for the Breeder that is "Up and coming" not Alex, and Bd.org.
This.

Also, *headdesk*

That is all.

SoleSky

Sub-Adult Member
His breeders are extremely nice but I agree, since he is just starting out he should lower the prices so that he can compete with others out there. Although his dragons do have quality patterns and colors. His red silkie is just absolutely amazing.

LeathersandI

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
this is another one of those small converrsations that in a week elavate to an elaborite debate. :mrgreen:

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
gawd this is STILL going on? Some one get that breeder on here to come post as to why he thinks his dragons are so expensive? I don't care how pretty they are, if you're charging prices like that...it's not a used car for chissake

RB1

It's his business he can charge what ever he likes,he is not putting a gun to any consumer to force them to buy,simply move along and find a new breeder to purchase from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom