New Beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizelle

Original Poster
LimKH":w9qlrwws said:
Ok so my mother won’t let me take the sand out cause she DOSENT want me to end up getting it everywhere (I’m not) so I’ll go get more paper towels so he can’t see any sand and there will be NO cracks and NO seeping sand, because your right, he could still lick it and get impacted, and my goal is to ensure his safety, and so I plan to!

Try to get the sand ASAP during cleaning day. Good luck with your journey. ?[/quote]

Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Do you have a shop vacuum? If you do use that---- that sand needs to come out---- it harbors bacteria and can cause illnesses-- if you haft to scoop it out w/ a shovel into a bucket/ garbage bag-- then use newspaper or paper towels
Karrie

Gizelle

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2g3u5icn said:
Do you have a shop vacuum? If you do use that---- that sand needs to come out---- it harbors bacteria and can cause illnesses-- if you haft to scoop it out w/ a shovel into a bucket/ garbage bag-- then use newspaper or paper towels
Karrie

I think the most effective way would be to find my old fishing bucket and an old shovel and just reculantly scoop it in there, thanks for the ideas!
Also, I made a new post showing his enclosure better, it’s called My Tank Setup & Feeding just if you wanna check! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom