New Bearded dragon owner need help

BeardieFather04

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taco
Hi everyone I just got a baby bearded dragon about 5 days ago He lives in a 40 gallon tank enclosure with a 150w basking bulb and a Reptisun 10 T8 UVB bulb his basking spots are around 105-120 and humidity is under 40% I have aluminum foil on top of the tank to insulate the heat because my house gets really cold. But i’m worried because my beardie hasn’t eaten in 2 days and hasn’t drinking water since yesterday please help!

Attachments

• 86E1CAC5-07B7-48EF-8C41-F1DD59250BDA.jpeg
    86E1CAC5-07B7-48EF-8C41-F1DD59250BDA.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 89F601DF-032A-4E08-8CE6-1A439B3FAC61.jpeg
    89F601DF-032A-4E08-8CE6-1A439B3FAC61.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 59

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
yes please post the websites also how do i take care of the bugs?
Get a 10 gallon tank for the roaches that will hold around 200 or more smaller ones - you can find 10 gallons on FB marketplace or craigslist - get some dubia food w/ dubia crystals/ dew for hydration feed them what you feed your dragon - squash raw sweet potato fruit they aren't hot in greens- feed them at night so they are gut loaded for morning feedings-
www.dubiaroaches.com
www.symtonbsf.com
www.reptilianarts.com
www.abdragons.com
Please check shipping on these places- also no mealworms they are too harsh on babies stomachs

BeardieFather04

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Taco
They twist is a tail kink, it's fairly common. As for as the blue belly (and the solid black eyes) CONGRATULATIONS , your beardie my friend is a trans. ..... translucent that is lol. That makes for very pretty dragons, it is a complete lack of white pigment, thats why the eyes are solid black. The blue your seeing on the belly is it's internal organs. That will disappear with age, but the black eye will likely be life long.
I just saw this lol thank you 🙏🦭

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom