Nero and Caligula my two roman dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuKe

Hatchling Member
Hi, im new to these forums, im not a new dragon owner but Its been a while since ive had one, this time i got two.

Caligula she's my normal color

P1010152.jpg

And Nero my ? color, the people i bought him from said blood but i dont think so... any idea what color he is?

P1010144.jpg

Both of'em on their stick :p

IMG_0189.jpg

NuKe

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ah, your right! Thank you very much, I had to get a different color so i could tell them apart to be honest :p. But Caligula isn't not doing so well, I've always had trouble with petsmart reptiles, hopefully she will get to feeling better since her new 10.0 reptisun uvb came in today

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
sorry to hear that hope she is ok. i never buy from pet stores all 7 of mine come from breeders.

NuKe

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah i believe she just has a minor injury with one of her front hands/feet she can use it fine but keeps off of it, like its sprained or something, so im giving her a little extra calcium to be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom