Needing to Re-Home Our Beardie

Cdlatn

Beardie name(s)
Viserion (“Vizzy”)
We live in Durham, NC. We’re hoping to find a a loving new home for our bearded dragon (~1yr old). She’s loved and has been well-taken care of, but we’re just not giving her the attention she deserves. She’s got a 4x2x2 Zen Habitat wood panel enclosure with a Zen mat for the bottom, all the proper bulbs for heat/UV, and an outlet surge protector with mechanical timer. We also have plenty of superworms and a shipment of 1000 black soldier fly larvae arriving this week. This is enough food to last 3-4 weeks. You’ll need to purchase fresh veggies.

Our son is heart-broken but understands this is the best for her. He does request that the new owner send picture updates.

Attachments

• EA178101-6E3E-4EC8-8911-41A69EF3B8E6.jpeg
    EA178101-6E3E-4EC8-8911-41A69EF3B8E6.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 149

Jjurovaty

Photo Comp Winner
Good evening, have you found her a new home yet? Also do you know definitively it's a girl? Just asking because I'm surprised to not see any replies yet?

Cdlatn

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Viserion (“Vizzy”)
Good evening, have you found her a new home yet? Also do you know definitively it's a girl? Just asking because I'm surprised to not see any replies yet?
Her new family just picked her up yesterday.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizziefan
Top Bottom