Needing help/advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lornaandlen

Original Poster
Ah thank you for that warning! I'll be sure to make sure none are given! Hopefully it's an easy quick fix and will be back to his normal mischievous self!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your dragon doing today?
I hope he is feeling better. Keep us posted on his progress.

Tracie

Lornaandlen

Original Poster
Sadly my beloved len passed away Saturday evening/ Sunday morning thank you everyone for your help and advice

Lornaandlen

Original Poster
Vets weren't 100% sure sent us home with antibiotics and pain relief and just said no changed in 2 weeks to go back but sadly 4 days later he passed

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am so sorry -- its so hard to not know exactly what happened --

Lornaandlen

Original Poster
Yeah unfortunately so, I just hope he wasnt in pain looks as though he just slipped away peacefully in his sleep

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry that you lost your boy, so suddenly. :cry:
It is difficult to know exactly what could have happened, without doing a necropsy.
I am so sorry for your loss.

Tracie

Hello everyone, so ive had my trans dragon using a 5.0 UVB because i work for breeders and they told me trans dragons need 5.0 bulbs but everyone says to use 10.0… should i be using 10.0 even though she is a trans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom