Need some info for 1st time geckos owner..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Bellalee":6cdf0 said:
I do have some pics of my setups somewhere..

How did Pomona go?????

Omg.. I had SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN !! Let's just say I tOUCHED every beardie I saw. Literally lol. I didn't end up getting a gecko...

I got HIM instead :oops: :D

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

I posted an introduction on my new Sav Monitor !! :blob5: :mrgreen:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HumorDragon":5df1b said:
aww, he's really cute! What do the beardies think of him? (Have they noticed the newcomer yet?)

YOu know when I brought him home, I tried to hide him so the babies won't see. But I let them roam around and they both went into a corner and cuddled and slept together.. which I found was extremely weird since they do not get along and have tried to KILL each other ever since I rescued Prince. So.. maybe they could sense a newbie ???

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
hey, myabe a friendship might start here? :D (or they might be trying to join up so they could get at the newbie together?) lol :lol:

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
HumorDragon":b8998 said:
hey, myabe a friendship might start here? :D (or they might be trying to join up so they could get at the newbie together?) lol :lol:

Ya know.. I had hope for a second where I thought maybe they'll start being friends. But I think you're right.. that theyre just trying to tally up so they can get rid of the newbie.. and that if they scare him enough, he'll be mean to mommy and mommy will be scared of him, then mommy will give him away, then they win. Evil babies :evil: !!! :D

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
DragonsInKansas":2cb02 said:
It's BLANKET!!!!!!! ............yes I am kidding............

OMG i just got this one!! hahaha i'm so slow ! Hey.. u just lit a lightbulb in my head !!

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
Haha, and here i've been thinking that i'm not nearly as funny as I think i am. I just think it's a funny name for a HUGE lizard

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Well thank you maam... he is now officially BLANKET !!! lol !!! Yeah when I first read what you wrote I was like.. uhh.. i dont get it.. i'm gonna leave it alone.. lol !!! DUH !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom