Need help! What’s this on my bearded dragon?

Kamewu

Original Poster
Hello there! My baby is 7 years old, he is a healthy and lazy bearded dragon. But few months ago he got a small bumps on his belly, and it gets bigger and bigger. He is still can eat and sleep and he doesn’t feel hurt when I touch the bumps.
Have you guys ever seen this before? Is this a serious disease? Should I bring him to the vet? I was gonna take him to the vet few months ago but I haven’t found a good vet in New York. Please advice me if you have seen this kind of bumps or you have any good recommendations of the reptile vets in New York. Thank you so much!!!!!!

Attachments

• DF167A09-AB15-4F57-BE25-B24289216C06.jpeg
    DF167A09-AB15-4F57-BE25-B24289216C06.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 52

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 4 and Blaze is 2
Hello there! My baby is 7 years old, he is a healthy and lazy bearded dragon. But few months ago he got a small bumps on his belly, and it gets bigger and bigger. He is still can eat and sleep and he doesn’t feel hurt when I touch the bumps.
Have you guys ever seen this before? Is this a serious disease? Should I bring him to the vet? I was gonna take him to the vet few months ago but I haven’t found a good vet in New York. Please advice me if you have seen this kind of bumps or you have any good recommendations of the reptile vets in New York. Thank you so much!!!!!!
I am not sure but we can have some others on here take a look -- here is a website to find a vet near you if your in a small area/ town type in the biggest cities zip code
www.arav.org

@AHBD
@CooperDragon
@Drache613

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is my bearded dragons left side supposed to be hard, it’s right above its left leg in the back, it’s kind of hard? i feed it insects and greens. not sure if it’s normal or not? i can post pictures.
His first vet visit went well! Abelardo Texas looks good physically according to his new Dr.
Unfortunately, on the fecal it showed that he has Coccidia. Not a surprise honestly... he has been having diarrhea since I got him. I got Albon, F10, and a steam cleaner on hand.
I'm kinda freaked out, I heard coccidia is a beast to get rid of. Wish me luck! 😭
Sorry didn’t mean to post the last post was an accident, but I do have a question I have a 7 month old dragon, her name is Smaug and she will not eat her salad I have tried everything that I can, just wondering if anyone can help me because I’m stuck and I know that she should probably be eating them by now! If anyone can give me ideas that would be great!
-mia
Hello there I have Created a websites
Check and rate it Wearglam USA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C8lin
Top Bottom