NEED ADVICE ON BUILDING MY BEARDIES CAGES

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO EVERYONE... I HAVE 2 ALMOST 5MONTH OLD BEARDIES THEY ARE BOTH MALES I WAS TOLD ONE WAS A FEMALE BUT......I WANT TO BUILD MY OWN ENCLOSURE FOR EACH BUT I DONT KNOW THE EXACT MEASUREMENTS THEIR CAGES SHOULD BE. I WANT TO BUILD IT BIG ENOUGH SO THAT WHEN THEY REACH THEY FULL ADULT LENGTH THEY CAN STILL FIT COMFORTABLY. IVE ALREADY SKETCHED OUT AN IDEAL MODEL FOR MY ENCLOSURES JUST NEED SOME ONE WITH A FULL SIZE ADULT BEARDY TO TELL ME WHAT A COMFORTABLE SIZE TANK WOULD BE. ALSO I WAS WONDERING WOULD A WOOD TANK ENTRAP MORE HEAT THAN A GLASS TANK ?? OR IF ANY ONE HAS A BETTER IDEA OR SUGGESTION AS TO WHAT I SHOULD DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS WELL IM OPEN TO ALL SUGGESTIONS THANKS ALSO WHERE WOULD I GO TO GET THE MATERIALS I NEED FOR CHEAP ? HOME DEPOT OR LOWES OR....????

STR4WB3RRY

Original Poster
thank you all for you suggestions now i got one more question what would be the prefered enclosure a all glass tank or a build one of wood?? please help im undecided i think with a glass tank it wont be as hot and with a wood cage it'll entrap more heat.....i just was wondering

ChrisWAFC

STR4WB3RRY":12540 said:
thank you all for you suggestions now i got one more question what would be the prefered enclosure a all glass tank or a build one of wood?? please help im undecided i think with a glass tank it wont be as hot and with a wood cage it'll entrap more heat.....i just was wondering

Your correct mate, wood is far better for the heat and alot easier to manage the cables.

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom