Need a good bee pollen recommendation

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
I think any bee pollen is safe, but I usually will get mine from a local source. We have local honey farms here and any honey farm should also carry the bee pollen.

Last edited:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think mine came from bio dude, I'll try to remember to look when i get home.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
These are the two I have used. This one I purchased last week and had no issues
https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Original-Ingredients-Undiluted-Supplement/dp/B07X3XY2WZ

And this one I brought the 1lb bag and had for 3-4mo. Only reason I didn’t buy this again was because money was a lil tight
https://www.amazon.com/ALOVITOX-Pollen-Powder-100-Natural/dp/B09HQYFNX4

I was going to try biodude like @xp29 mentioned but it doesn’t have Amazon prime so the shipping was gone take a lil longer than I wanted and on the actual site teveb though the price was a lot cheaper the shipping cost was ridiculous.

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Who is biodude?

I'll check out those amazon links too.

Also I was previously getting mine from a bearded dragon owner and instagram user but they posted something I really didn't like :confused: two beardies bathing in a sink together and one was pushing the other's head underwater by accident. The owner kept recording before doing anything and let it happen twice :rolleyes: so I didn't want to keep giving them my money. Maybe it's not a huge deal but it was a red flag 🚩

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Who is biodude?

I'll check out those amazon links too.

Also I was previously getting mine from a bearded dragon owner and instagram user but they posted something I really didn't like :confused: two beardies bathing in a sink together and one was pushing the other's head underwater by accident. The owner kept recording before doing anything and let it happen twice :rolleyes: so I didn't want to keep giving them my money. Maybe it's not a huge deal but it was a red flag 🚩
I saw that posting, was not good 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 so many flags

Bio dude, there is the bio dude . com (without the spaces). Never seen or heard anything bad from him or his crew. Spotless reputation. Sells products and has a lot of education on the website. I am sure there is a YouTube channel but I haven't watched that in awhile

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom