Need a good bee pollen recommendation

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
I think any bee pollen is safe, but I usually will get mine from a local source. We have local honey farms here and any honey farm should also carry the bee pollen.

Last edited:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think mine came from bio dude, I'll try to remember to look when i get home.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
These are the two I have used. This one I purchased last week and had no issues
https://www.amazon.com/Pure-Original-Ingredients-Undiluted-Supplement/dp/B07X3XY2WZ

And this one I brought the 1lb bag and had for 3-4mo. Only reason I didn’t buy this again was because money was a lil tight
https://www.amazon.com/ALOVITOX-Pollen-Powder-100-Natural/dp/B09HQYFNX4

I was going to try biodude like @xp29 mentioned but it doesn’t have Amazon prime so the shipping was gone take a lil longer than I wanted and on the actual site teveb though the price was a lot cheaper the shipping cost was ridiculous.

clyde612

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Clyde
Who is biodude?

I'll check out those amazon links too.

Also I was previously getting mine from a bearded dragon owner and instagram user but they posted something I really didn't like :confused: two beardies bathing in a sink together and one was pushing the other's head underwater by accident. The owner kept recording before doing anything and let it happen twice :rolleyes: so I didn't want to keep giving them my money. Maybe it's not a huge deal but it was a red flag 🚩

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
Who is biodude?

I'll check out those amazon links too.

Also I was previously getting mine from a bearded dragon owner and instagram user but they posted something I really didn't like :confused: two beardies bathing in a sink together and one was pushing the other's head underwater by accident. The owner kept recording before doing anything and let it happen twice :rolleyes: so I didn't want to keep giving them my money. Maybe it's not a huge deal but it was a red flag 🚩
I saw that posting, was not good 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 so many flags

Bio dude, there is the bio dude . com (without the spaces). Never seen or heard anything bad from him or his crew. Spotless reputation. Sells products and has a lot of education on the website. I am sure there is a YouTube channel but I haven't watched that in awhile

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom