Nature zone worm guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendysn63

Hatchling Member
Can anyone tell me if the worm guard mentioned in the subject matter a bad idea? It has cloves as one of the ingredients... toxic or not?

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I know that clover is a once in a great moon treat. I also know that nature guard makes some great products like salad dressings and other useful products. Why do you feel you need this though?

wendysn63

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I know that clover is a once in a great moon treat. I also know that nature guard makes some great products like salad dressings and other useful products. Why do you feel you need this though?
I don't know that we need it exactlybut, we have it and bought it after we treated our babies for pinworms from a treatment from the vet. We just don't want to be giving something to them if it is toxic/harmful.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I don't know that we need it exactlybut, we have it and bought it after we treated our babies for pinworms from a treatment from the vet. We just don't want to be giving something to them if it is toxic/harmful.
I feel you completely check out bugdelite.com it’s a friend here on the forum. She’s a vet tech and I trust her opinion. She sells great products I give my dragon her liquid calcium. It’s easy for us we have easy measuring and no powders, plus Frey’ja dosent eat bugs if they have powder on them LOL. Anyways she also sells great probiotics and gut health products. Some of which are good for exactly that “recovering or having took medications” and it gets their gut flora healthy again. Check it out, she makes everything to order so you know it’s fresh and always easy dosing instructions.
@Drache613

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom