National Reptile Breeders Expo (a lot of pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
I went to the National Reptile Breeders Expo in Daytona beach yesterday and had a great time! I also got a new critter!!! Plus, of course, I took a lot of pics and here they are :D

DSCN5177.jpg

DSCN5178.jpg

DSCN5180.jpg

DSCN5181.jpg

DSCN5183.jpg

DSCN5186.jpg

This picture doesn't show the amazing colors that this uro had...
DSCN5188.jpg

DSCN5189.jpg

Hatching baby snakes!
DSCN5190.jpg

DSCN5193.jpg

These aldabras were $1900 each! I wanted one so bad.....
DSCN5198.jpg

DSCN5203.jpg

DSCN5206.jpg

Check out the price on these!
DSCN5209.jpg

DSCN5212.jpg

I couldn't believe the price on this one, lol.
DSCN5213.jpg

DSCN5217.jpg

3 full grown sulcatas in a box...
DSCN5218.jpg

DSCN5219.jpg

DSCN5221.jpg

DSCN5225.jpg

And here is my new little guy. This is my very first snake! His name is Nagini :D
DSCN5231.jpg

DSCN5232.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed the pics :cool:

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I didn't know you could buy a Thorny Devil as a pet! I want one! I want one! :blob5: :blob5:
LOL I'm joking of course. But such beautiful reptiles. But so expensive! :shock: I gotta see if we have a reptile expo near here. That would be very cool to see. :D

Maxwellsmomma1989

Hatchling Member
i dont get why people would pay so much for a snake...yucky!!! yours looks cute though i have always been deathly afraid of snakes lol i hate them and iguanas lol

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
morphmom":294i8v2m said:
What type of snake is it? Male of Female? :study:
He is a Kenyan sand boa, a bell albino color. I got him for a great price too, only $25 :D

morphmom

BD.org Addict
drgnfly2265":1t017zcv said:
He is a Kenyan sand boa, a bell albino color. I got him for a great price too, only $25
$25!? :shock: I should have gone with you! LOL! :lol: He's honestly beautiful. Very expressive eyes for a snake. Congrats! :D

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
morphmom":1d7k2lwu said:
drgnfly2265":1d7k2lwu said:
He is a Kenyan sand boa, a bell albino color. I got him for a great price too, only $25
$25!? :shock: I should have gone with you! LOL! :lol: He's honestly beautiful. Very expressive eyes for a snake. Congrats! :D
Thank you! I went to every booth there to try to find one. Only a couple of booths had 1 or 2 but they were all normals. When I seen Nagini I fell in love instantly :love5:

At first they vender was asking $35 for him then I talked him down to $25. After I started getting my money out a guy standing on the other side of my husband said to the vender "what? are you nuts?". After I paid the vender, the vender walked over to the guy to ask why, lol. So I'm guessing I got a good deal on him..... :dontknow:

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
BeardieMommy3991":rskh8ifv said:
Does she have her whole tail? She is super adorable!
He does have his whole tail, it just looks a little wierd near the tip of it and the tip of the tail is slightly curved. I'll have to get some more pics once he gets settled in. I want to hold him a lot but I gotta give him some time, ugh, so hard to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom