Names

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
I love Rango but I would probably change his name. I know the movie was popular but dang I didn’t realize there were soooooo many bearded dragons named Rango or have Rango in it. I think the only unique thing about his name is that it’s Rango Rocky Balboa. Shyla’s name I would keep as is.

hdochow

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
not now, but we rescued him as henry. not exciting enough for us so he was knighted Sir Henry of Scales his first night with us

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
We did change Zens name, he used to be Pandora ...... then we realized she was a he lol. But he was still young at the time.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
We did change Zens name, he used to be Pandora ...... then we realized she was a he lol. But he was still young at the time.
I wouldn’t change their names now but like I was saying I didn’t realize there were so many Rango’s.

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Tbh it used to confuse me untill i realized how many there is and kindda who is who lol. Now i kindda smack my forehead when i see a new rango show up lol.

Pancake151

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Tbh it used to confuse me untill i realized how many there is and kindda who is who lol. Now i kindda smack my forehead when i see a new rango show up lol.
I’m honestly confused to why Cookie isn’t a very popular reptile name. Beardies look like a cooking cookie when basking lol

Pancake151

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
I really only named Waffles that way so he could be a ‘pair‘ with my previous dragon, Pancake. And I’m not gonna lie, those two were in love!

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!
Trying to finish setting up my beardie tank. Just gotta connect it to the power.
Okay lol so as I was told my baby was a boy when I rescued him hehe well I took him to my vet and was advised he is a she ! I was thinking of renaming her to Virgo from Toothless any suggestions for names 😊🥰
I am new and looking for a teen beardie. I have been doing a lot of research for about 2 years.
I'm new here but not new to dragons or snakes. Over the 7 years. I opened my heart and home to neglected. unwanted dras and snakes, some critical conditions. Then nursing them back to health and their final family home. I regularly help my reptiles vet with emergency appointments and I also provide the care in my little quenteen,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bnelson-65
Top Bottom