My sweet Daisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
My heart is broken... My sweet little Daisy went to lizard heaven today. She had neurological problems and her back legs were paralyzed due to it. She stopped eating and was throwing up water and her baby food and all her medicine that I have been giving her. I tried to do everything to try to get her to feel better and the vet did to but unfortunately I had her put down. She didn't seem happy anymore and just laid in the same spot in her enclosure all day. I felt in my heart this was the right thing to do. She loved to lay on my bed in her warm blanket and laying on my laptop while I did homework. I will forever love and miss her. I hope she knows how much she was loved . I hope she is in lizard heaven chasing roaches and hornworms and laying in her blanket. I am getting her tomorrow to bury her and will be planting Daisies on her grave in the spring and turning it into a garden to remember her.
Thank you to everyone who helped me by giving me advice and tips!

Attachments

• IMG-4154.jpg
    IMG-4154.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG-4099.jpg
    IMG-4099.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG-3199.jpg
    IMG-3199.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG-4485.jpg
    IMG-4485.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG-4767.jpg
    IMG-4767.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG-4984.jpg
    IMG-4984.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG-4339.jpg
    IMG-4339.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 176

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi,
My heart is broken... My sweet little Daisy went to lizard heaven today. She had neurological problems and her back legs were paralyzed due to it. She stopped eating and was throwing up water and her baby food and all her medicine that I have been giving her. I tried to do everything to try to get her to feel better and the vet did to but unfortunately I had her put down. She didn't seem happy anymore and just laid in the same spot in her enclosure all day. I felt in my heart this was the right thing to do. She loved to lay on my bed in her warm blanket and laying on my laptop while I did homework. I will forever love and miss her. I hope she knows how much she was loved . I hope she is in lizard heaven chasing roaches and hornworms and laying in her blanket. I am getting her tomorrow to bury her and will be planting Daisies on her grave in the spring and turning it into a garden to remember her.
Thank you to everyone who helped me by giving me advice and tips!
I am so sorry about Daisy - she looked like such a sweet girl- :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom