My new dragon, Tango AKA Stumpy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayTLFC

I was browsing the net last night and came accross an ad for injured beardies so I had a look and fell in love with this dragon and had to have her! Had to drive 2 hours to get her but it was worth it!

stumpy1.png

stumpy.png

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
What a cutie! And.... a fitting name.

But who am I to talk. I once had a dragon with about half of his tail missing. At the end of the tail, it came to a curve upwards, so I called him scorpio since he looked like a scorpion.. lol.

-Brandon

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
How is she at getting around? I understand your wanting her. I would not be able to resist.. because I would want to know for sure that she is well taken care of. I begged and begged my husband to let me adopt a dragon that grew to 10 months with NO uv lighting what so ever. He lost the use of his back legs completely.. and he was a little bent and slow.. but I wanted him badly! Sadly I have too many animals and I wasn't allowed to bring him home. He got around by pulling himself forward with his front legs.. he did pretty good!

JayTLFC

Original Poster
claudiusx":3bngdy58 said:
What a cutie! And.... a fitting name.

But who am I to talk. I once had a dragon with about half of his tail missing. At the end of the tail, it came to a curve upwards, so I called him scorpio since he looked like a scorpion.. lol.

-Brandon

haha i'm not the best when it comes to names :lol:

Spikeshuman":3bngdy58 said:
How is she at getting around? I understand your wanting her. I would not be able to resist.. because I would want to know for sure that she is well taken care of. I begged and begged my husband to let me adopt a dragon that grew to 10 months with NO uv lighting what so ever. He lost the use of his back legs completely.. and he was a little bent and slow.. but I wanted him badly! Sadly I have too many animals and I wasn't allowed to bring him home. He got around by pulling himself forward with his front legs.. he did pretty good!

surprisingly she is getting round quite fine she's actually quite fast when she was chasing her crickets! they had a few babies with missing limbs and tails was so sad i wanted to take them all home! they also had a few adults with missing limbs too

JayTLFC

Original Poster
zandi202":35529o64 said:
She looks adorable and I love her colors!

i have decided that she deserves a better name :lol: and im stuck between two choices, Tango & Beans. what do you all think?

edit:
decided to go with tango :D

JayTLFC

Original Poster
tango.png

tango1.png

tango2.png

tango3.png

this one was properly supervised wouldn't ever put her in any danger. plus i don't even think pepe knew she was there :lol:

tango4.png

JayTLFC

Original Poster
I know I didn't actually realise how big pepe was till I got tango! The person I got her off said she is 4 months but I think she's younger! Anyone agree or am I wrong?

lexus465

Juvie Member
It's hard to tell. From what I understand if you take her length from nose to vent her tail would be one inch longer add the two and you would get full nose to tail length. So if 5 inches from nose to vent she would be 11. Then you can look at other dragons to compare and get an idea of possible age. There is a topic here (somewhere) that is all about age, length, and weight.

My guy Toa was 12" at approximately four months.

Hopefully I am remembering that correctly. If I'm off hopefully someone will correct me.

JayTLFC

Original Poster
pepe_and_tango.png

pepe_and_tango1.png

pepe_and_tango2.png

tango5.png

tango6.png

tango7.png

:D

also got her a plaque made and the person who made it drawn the dragon without back legs or tail so it looks like her :lol:

tango_plaque.png

JayTLFC

Original Poster
i got the sign off ebay :) i've got one for pepe too :D i don't think they post to america though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom